Usage of Sixth Division’s products and services constitutes customer’s acceptance of the Sixth Division’s billing policy. Following is Sixth Division’s billing policy with which all customers must comply:
- All accounts are set up on a prepaid basis. Payment must be received by Sixth Division before any billable product or service is provided/activated. Customers are required to keep a valid credit/debit card on file to charge for recurring monthly subscription fees and one-time or multi-pay consulting fees.
- All international customers must pay by credit/debit card. Sixth Division does not accept international checks.
- Subscription billing is based on the availability of products and services, not based on usage.
- Customers are responsible for keeping all credit/debit card details and contact information current. This can be done online through the Membership Area.
- All recurring subscriptions are automatically invoiced and charged to the credit/debit card on file.
- Invoice and payment receipts are available to customers upon request or through the Membership Area.
- Credit/Debit Card Billing: All credit/debit cards are automatically charged on the customer’s specific billing cycle date. If the credit/debit card is declined, Sixth Division will attempt to charge the card on file for 30 days.
- Late Fee: All accounts more than 30 days past due may be assessed a late fee. No fewer than three attempts to contact the customer will be made before any late fee is assessed.
- Delinquent Accounts: All accounts 60 days past due will be submitted to a third-party collection service.
- Late Fee: Sixth Division may assess a 5% late fee for accounts 30 days past due (5% of the amount due).
- Chargebacks: If a customer initiates a chargeback, Sixth Division may assess a $50.00 processing fee for each individual chargeback.
- Returned Checks: Sixth Division may assess a $50.00 processing fee on all returned checks.
- Collections Fee: In the event, an account is submitted to a third-party collections service, a $30.00 processing fee may be assessed to the existing account balance. This fee is in addition to any other fees previously assessed on the account.
- Interest: Any charges not paid when due are subject to interest at a rate equal to the lesser of: (i) one and one-half percent (1.5%) per month; or (ii) the maximum interest rate allowed by applicable law.
Invoices are generated and payments are collected at the beginning of each billing period. Customer billing periods for our Premier Membership typically begin on the day of the month in which customers purchase this membership product. Customers may cancel their Premier subscriptions at any time. For recurring services including our Elite subscription, invoices are generated and payments are collected on the 1st of each month. After the first six months, we require a 60-day notice prior to exiting. Please see Cancellations below for our cancellation policy. Sixth Division will not prorate any portion of unused subscription services. All subscription fees are nonrefundable.
Sixth Division accepts payments via credit/debit card. Payment by any other means, such as by check or wire transfer, is on a per-customer basis and must be agreed to by Sixth Division. Checks must be paid in U.S. dollars and issued from a U.S. bank. Sixth Division currently accepts American Express, MasterCard, Discover, and Visa credit/debit cards.
Cancellations must be done verbally through a Sixth Division representative. Email requests to cancel do not constitute acceptance of any cancellation. Only verbal requests made with a Sixth Division representative will create a cancellation request. Customers are encouraged to keep records of all cancellation communication. Cancellations will take effect on the last day of the billing period in which the cancellation request was received.
Closing an account with Sixth Division cannot be done by simply canceling the credit/debit card. Sixth Division will continue to treat this as an open account and the billing cycle will continue, resulting in a past due account that may be turned over to a third-party collection service. It is imperative that account cancellation is done by speaking with a Sixth Division representative to ensure account closure.
Cancellation of an account does not dismiss outstanding invoices. At the time of cancellation, any outstanding balance must be settled. All canceled accounts with an outstanding balance may be automatically turned over to a third-party collection service.
As a current or prior customer of Sixth Division, each customer agrees to provide Sixth Division 30 days to attempt settlement of any billing dispute before disputing with any third-party credit/debit card company or bank. Sixth Division must be the first option in billing disputes. Should Sixth Division receive a chargeback from a third-party credit/debit card company or bank on the customer’s behalf before Sixth Division has been given a chance to resolve the issue, Sixth Division has the right to collect on the rendered services and any fees associated with those disputes. Regardless of the outcome of the chargeback, Sixth division retains the right to collect on any rendered services or fees that are due. Sixth Division will submit any disputed amounts to a collection agency. Once a chargeback has been received, Sixth Division will immediately suspend the account until the matter is resolved.
Refunds & Guarantees
Guarantees: There are none. Exception, we guarantee we will deliver what we say we will in the signed agreement we made with you, and that you’ll be satisfied with the service. In the event of dissatisfaction, we require you to raise any concerns immediately and we’ll create an agreement to clean it up. Note: Dissatisfaction brought to our attention weeks or months after will not be addressed. Raise the concern when it arises.
Refunds: All Subscription and services fees are nonrefundable. Either the service was satisfactory (see point above) or we’re going to clean it up.